Mar 26, 2015

Ungeheurer


This café I was recommended by a friend who lives in Berlin and this is exactly the kind of café that I love. Eclectic furnishing (even the restrooms are cozy), lots of people at every table and very generous breakfast plates. Why is it that no one has decided to serve these in Sweden yet? Why?! They are irresistible and I get happy just by looking at them. Before I even took the first bite.

There is a larger room facing the street and another room in the back, where you can sit on a big sofa situated on a small stage. When the sun is shining, they put chairs and tables on the sidewalk. Ungeheurer means monster in German and they recently had a five-year celebration. And I hope they will be around for a long time.



Some info
Coffee 1.90
Breakfast 4.60-8.50
Wi-Fi - Yes

Getting here
Emser Strasse 23
Sun-Thu 10-midnight
Fri-Sat 10-02
Phone 0049 - 175 5573728
Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment